- Surfacing Products
- Safety Surface
- Waterplay & Pool Deck Surfaces
- Jogging Track Surfaces and Fitness Trails
- Multi-Purpose Court Surfacing
- Bonded Rubber Mulch
- Nugget Rubber Mulch
- Shredded Rubber Mulch
- Mini Nuggets
- Rubber Border Timbers
- Safety Tiles for Playgrounds
- SporTurf Safety Surface
- Tennis Courts
- Synthetic Sport Rubber Flooring
- Basketball Courts
- Regulation Running Track Surfaces
- Request A Quote
- Contact Us
- Online Store
- Ordering & Installation
Step-by-Step Process for Quoting & Purchasing No Fault Products
No Fault Sport Group provides a step-by-step process to get a quote for your poured rubber playground surfaces, multi-purpose flooring, or track surfaces projects. By walking through these steps, you'll receive an accurate quote and timeframe from start to finish of your project.
- Determine the intended use(s) of your application.
- Identify the No Fault product that will best suit your application. If needed, contact No Fault Sales Representative for assistance with determining the best product for your project.
- Calculate the approximate size of the area(s) that will need No Fault Playground Surface or Athletic Flooring.
- Determine who will install the surface: No Fault Sport Group, outside source (such as local contractor) or possibly install yourself.
- Submit a Request for Quote for safety surfacing directly from our web site. A No Fault Sales Representative will reply to you with a quotation based on your data or will contact you for required clarification.
- Review the quotation and approve qualifications based on your project requirements.
- Sign quotation and fax to No Fault Sport Group at stated on the quotation.
- Consider the timing of your needs so that materials and installation crews are available to meet your schedule.
- When placing an order, remember to include all necessary details such as colors and depths to ensure the system meets your requirements and schedule.
- No Fault Sport Group will schedule materials and installation crews (if requested) to arrive at the project site so your surface is ready according to your schedule.
- Enjoy the benefits of your new No Fault Surface that you helped to design specifically to meet the needs of your facility.
- Realize No Fault’s commitment to our customers.... No Fault is available before, during and after the sale for any questions, concerns or additional information as needed. Once you become our customer, you are our customer for life!