- Surfacing Products
- Safety Surface
- Waterplay & Pool Deck Surfaces
- Jogging Track Surfaces and Fitness Trails
- Multi-Purpose Court Surfacing
- Bonded Rubber Mulch
- Nugget Rubber Mulch
- Shredded Rubber Mulch
- Mini Nuggets
- Rubber Border Timbers
- Safety Tiles for Playgrounds
- SporTurf Safety Surface
- Tennis Courts
- Synthetic Sport Rubber Flooring
- Basketball Courts
- Regulation Running Track Surfaces
- Request A Quote
- Contact Us
- Online Store
- Ordering & Installation
NoFault Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What type of flooring products do you sell?
A: No Fault offers a wide range of athletic and playground safety surfacing products. Below is our product listing.
- No Fault Safety Surface - Traditional Poured-In-Place EPDM Safety Surface fall height rated for playground use
- No Fault Safety Tiles - 2' x 2' Safety Tiles fall height rated for playground use
- No Fault SporTurf - Artificial Turf fall height rated for playground use or other Athletic Facilities applications
- No Fault Rubber Mulch - Loose Fill Shredded or Nugget Rubber Mulch fall height rated for playground use, as well as a variety of commercial and landscaping applications
- No Fault Bonded Rubber Mulch - Poured-In-Place Shredded Rubber Mulch fall height rated for playground use, as well as landscaping applications
- Waterplay & Pool Deck Surfaces – Slip resistant EPDM Poured-in-Place for Waterplay Areas, Pool Decks, and Zero Entry pools
- Jogging Tracks and Fitness Trails - EPDM Poured-In-Place for Jogging Tracks, Fitness Trails, and Walkways
- No Fault Sport Floor - Indoor Sheet Roll Rubber Flooring or Inter-locking Tiles for weight rooms, athletic facilities, and many other commercial applications
- Tennis Court Construction & Surfacing - Outdoor Athletic Surface Products for tennis, basketball, and multi-use courts
- Regulation Running Track Surfaces - Polyurethane & Latex Track Surfaces
Q: Who do I contact for a Quote?
A: You can request a quote directly from our website by submitting a Quote Request and a No Fault Sales Representative will reply to you with a quotation based on your data. If you prefer to speak to someone in person regarding your project, you can contact our sales staff toll free at 866-637-7678.
Q: Are your products made from recycled materials?
A: Almost all of our products contain some amount of recycled materials, and a few are comprised of 100% Recycled materials. Most of our products are also eligible for various LEED credits.
Q: Is maintenance required?
A: All No Fault products are easily maintained but do require minimal routine maintenance. Refer to our Product Spec Sheets page to get maintenance information on specific products.
Q: What is your service area?
A: No Fault sells its products across the continental United States and in some international locations. We also provide nationwide installation services for our poured-in-place products.
Q: How do I know what to order? Will your staff help me decide?
A: No Fault’s knowledgeable staff can help you determine the best, and most cost efficient, product for your surfacing project. Our customer service oriented staff will respond timely and provide consistent quality and reliability, guaranteed! Visit our Contacts page to speak with a No Fault representative today.
Q: What colors do you recommend?
A: Our products are available in a wide variety of colors; however we do have standard colors that are more cost effective. Our staff can make color recommendations based on the specific details of your project, such as the project budget and the product application.
Q: Who else is using your products and services?
A: No Fault’s client list includes federal government and military sites, park and recreation departments, resorts and hotels, children’s hospitals, public and private schools, private child care centers (corporate franchises and locally owned), health clubs, theme parks, and homeowners. Some of our more recognizable customers are:
- The Walt Disney Company - parks and resorts in Florida and California
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment - properties in California, Florida Texas, and Virginia
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Child Care Centers across the country
- LeBron James Family Foundation - playgrounds in New Orleans, Dallas, and Phoenix
- U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay – 24 playgrounds located throughout the base
Q: Why should I choose No Fault?
A: No Fault has been in business over 38 years. In that time we have installed over 13 million square feet of poured-in-place surface worldwide and have completed over 4500 projects. With over 100 years of combined staff experience in the athletic and safety surfacing industry, we continue to provide quality product installations by the most experienced and knowledgeable crews in the industry. But don’t take our word for it; see what our past customers have to say about us by visiting our Testimonials page.